Shortly there after Pina begun embarking on a journey that consistently ranked her among her peers as one of the few true realtors who worked solely through client referrals. Her business approach was innovative during a time when agents would make cold calling a standard practice and most recently has been recognized by the Ottawa Real Estate Board with her acceptance of the 20 Year Service Award.
The secret stemming from Pina's success can be seen through her truly unique stance on client relations, her ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with all the parties involved and to create a seamless environment for both buyers and sellers.
WHY CHOOSE RE/MAX
- Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX agents sell more real estate than any other Canadian brand.
- RE/MAX agents have the experience to get the job done in today's market.
- RE/MAX Associates average more sales than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX Associates have more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX is the most productive real estate network.
Real Estate Brand Thought of More (Unaided Awareness)
- RE/MAX is the most recognized name in real estate.
- RE/MAX: The #1 name in real estate.
- #1 in brand awareness.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness.
- More buyers and sellers think of RE/MAX than any other real estate brand.
Real Estate Brand Thought of First (Top of Mind Awareness)
- RE/MAX: First on the minds of buyers and sellers.
- When asked to name a real estate brand, RE/MAX is the name people name first.
- Buyers and sellers think of RE/MAX first.
- RE/MAX is who home buyers and sellers think of first.
Real Estate Brand Most Likely to Be Recommended
- RE/MAX is the real estate brand that the most buyers and sellers would recommend.
- More buyers and sellers would recommend RE/MAX than any other real estate brand.
Real Estate Brand Recognition (Aided)
- Nearly 98 percent of home buyers and sellers know of RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX is in more countries than any other real estate brand.
RE/MAX is in more countries than any of our competitors.
RE/MAX is in nearly 100 countries, more than any of its competitors.
Hot Air Balloon
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest in the world.
- The RE/MAX Balloon is recognized all over the world.
- Every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place.
- RE/MAX offers support and services not available at other real estate companies.
- RE/MAX has helped millions of families buy or sell a home.
Each year, RE/MAX agents help hundreds of thousands of families buy or sell a home
I'm Buyer Looking for Information
What a RE/MAX agent does for you
Provide you with the highest standard of care and extreme loyalty to you as the client.
Understand your specific needs and wants, and locate appropriate properties.
Assist you in determining how much you can afford.
Help you get pre-approved for your mortgage.
Preview and/or accompany you in viewing properties.
Buying your first home
Your first step
As a buyer
As a first-time homebuyer
Like in so many professions
As a first-time homebuyer
I'm A Seller Looking for Information
Deciding whether to buy or sell first
can be tricky. If Pina finds a buyer for your existing home, before you've found a new one, you may find yourself living out of a suitcase if convenient closing dates cannot be negotiated. If you find your dream home before you sell your old one, you may be forced to carry two mortgages at the same time.
To manage the buying and selling process speak to Pina and start your new home search as soon as your existing home hits the market.
Pina can assist you whether you've already bought your next home or if you're still looking. The use of clauses in the Purchase and Sale agreement such as, "sale of your existing home" or "purchase of a new home" can be added as conditions to agreements to ensure that you are not without a place to live. Using the "sale of your existing home" can affect your negotiating power as it is a difficult decision for many sellers to agree on. There are many reasons why people choose to sell their homes, but every seller has one thing in common: to sell their home for the highest amount possible, in the shortest amount of time. When you are ready to sell your home, take inventory of the reasons why you are choosing to sell. These factors will help play into looking for your new home, as well as give ideas for staging and small upgrades.
When should you sell?
Everyone wants to take advantage of the housing market when it comes to selling your home. Unless you are buying and selling strategically for investment, the best time to sell is when your existing home does not meet your current or future needs. A key factor to consider is the economy. The economic health of a country affects many factors related to real estate. Mortgage rates are often influenced by the state of the economy. A higher interest rate may encourage you to stay with your current home as the increase in mortgage payments may change your financial situation. A lower interest rate may mean that you can upgrade to a larger home with a minimal impact to your current mortgage.
Costs involved with selling
A professional home inspection
Closing costs (lawyers' fees or unpaid taxes)
Mortgage discharge fees may be levied by your lending institution
Staging based on recommendations from Pina
Pina has now helped us buy and sell three homes over the past 12 years.
I would not hesitate to recommend Pina Martha Chirip - client for more than 15 years
I would highly recommend Pina Alessi as a real estate broker Ferial Haque - client since 1994
Pina helped take the stress out of it Pat & Laura Barney - clients since 2011
Pina found the perfect home for me K. Marroquin - client since 2004
We knew we had found a gem Joanne and Rejean Vaillancourt - clients since 2007
She exemplifies professionalism in an industry where service is everything. At no time did we ever feel that she had anything but our best interests at mind. She was very understanding of our needs and wants, determined to find what we were looking for as much as we were. We felt she listened well and got it right, backed up by all her diligent research, experience and knowledge. Her honesty, incredible patience and down-to-earth personality was refreshing and memorable impressions though they have only step into your lives for a moment to share to help make very important decisions that are everlasting such as buying a home. Pina is one of those remarkable people who went beyond the call of duty for this now retired military family, making the top of the list for the best agent we have ever dealt with. Thank you Pina!
Joanne and Rejean Vaillancourt "